Valtermoto Aprilia Tuono Rearsets Type 2.5 Kit 2015 – 2017
- Fits: Aprilia Tuono 2015 – 2017
- Adjustable Type 2.5 rearsets are entirely made with CNC machinery in Ergal 7075 T5 alloy and are the only one model available in four different colors
- Footpegs and frontpegs are made in aluminum alloy covered by rubber pads to offer a better comfort
- Shift and brake levers are mounted on two ball bearings to avoid any friction
- Shift frontpeg is 10 mm adjustable
- Drilled plates allows from 6 to 9 different positions to find the best feeling on the bike
- Rearsets are provided with stainless steel heel protections, correct length shift rod, shift and brake ball joints, brake light pressure switch
- Street/Road use
- All spare parts are available
- TÜV approved KBA homologated with ABE number
- Developed mainly for street use
- Available in: black, blue, gold, red
- UK delivery time please allow 10-14 working days
We work with passion and commitment to offer the highest quality for the best performance under any circumstances, maintaining the elegance that has always characterised our brand and the Made in Italy design.
The soul of each item we produce is in the aeronautic aluminium 7075 T6 alloy from which the components are billet made using latest generation CNC machinery. Afterwards our parts are subjected to an anodic oxidation process to achieve the final look and to offer, with just a few microns layer, a wide range of classic and trendy colours.
Each component is finally marked with laser technology: it now carries our signature, which also certifies our full commitment in dressing your bike and improving its performance at the top level. To reach these standards we partnered along the years with the riders of the top National and World Championships, and their work helps us improve our products and develop new and innovative solutions. We are proud to have contributed with our components to their victories, we feel them a little bit ours also.
Your choice is to improve your bike… Your choice is to be noticed…So now go ahead and enjoy it!