Valtermoto Aprilia RSV4 Rearsets Type 3.5 Reverse Gear 2013 – 2017
- Fits: Aprilia RSV4 2013 – 2017
- Adjustable Type 3.5 rearsets are entirely made with CNC machinery in Ergal 7075 T5 alloy and are the Top Range model used in the most important world racing championships
- Aluminium high grip footpegs are provided with nylon caps and frontpegs are covered with anti slippery rubber; they are both fold up but it is possible to block them in standard position by the steel pin included
- Shift and brake levers are lightened, allows to adjust both sensibility and are mounted on two ball bearings to avoid any friction
- Shift frontpeg has a special rail system to adjust length position approximately 10 mm
- Drilled plates allows from 6 to 9 different positions to find the best position on the bike
- Rearsets are equipped with exclusive Titanium Line heel protections and provided with the correct length shift rod, ball joints and brake light pressure switch
- Top range Racing use
- All spare parts are available
- TÜV approved KBA homologated with ABE number
- This rearset model is for reverse shift racing use
- The only color available is black/titanium
- UK delivery time please allow 10-14 working days
We work with passion and commitment to offer the highest quality for the best performance under any circumstances, maintaining the elegance that has always characterised our brand and the Made in Italy design.
The soul of each item we produce is in the aeronautic aluminium 7075 T6 alloy from which the components are billet made using latest generation CNC machinery. Afterwards our parts are subjected to an anodic oxidation process to achieve the final look and to offer, with just a few microns layer, a wide range of classic and trendy colours.
Each component is finally marked with laser technology: it now carries our signature, which also certifies our full commitment in dressing your bike and improving its performance at the top level. To reach these standards we partnered along the years with the riders of the top National and World Championships, and their work helps us improve our products and develop new and innovative solutions. We are proud to have contributed with our components to their victories, we feel them a little bit ours also.
Your choice is to improve your bike… Your choice is to be noticed…So now go ahead and enjoy it!