Scorpion Exhaust Yamaha MT 10 Serket Taper Slip-On 2016+
Scorpion’s Serket exhaust is a masterpiece of engineering, hand-crafted here in the UK. Scorpion are passionate about performance, with a long history of developing their exhausts on the track. The Serket exhaust brings a distinctive design, potent sound and race-bred power to your bike.
Using super-light Aerospace grade materials, the Serket silencer can drop the weight of your bike dramatically. Its precision-engineered 6 facet profile and unique ‘Claw Contoured’ outlet adds the perfect finish to any bike. A GP style double spring mount holds the silencer securely in place, and fitting is simple with detailed instuctions provided.
The Serket exhaust advertises its presence with a rich, strong sound that will definitely get you noticed. For most bike models, this silencer is E marked as UK/EU road legal (please contact us to check road legality for your bike). If you need to turn the sound down for any reason, a removable baffle / dB killer is supplied.
Scorpion offer complete peace of mind when you buy their exhausts. Not only is there a lifetime guarantee on Scorpion (terms and conditions apply); but you can also benefit from a half-price replacement if you crash out and damage your silencer (on a like-for-like basis, terms and conditions apply). Please note that both of these offers apply to the original exhaust purchaser only.
Scorpion exhausts are mostly made to order, with the majority of orders completed in 7 to 10 days. If your order is an exception to this, you will be contacted immediately with a more accurate time frame.
- E-marked road legal exhaust
- Choice of three finishes: stainless, carbon or satin titanium (prices vary depending on finish)
- Supplied with removable baffle for all models EXCEPT BMW S1000RR, BMW S1000R, Suzuki GSX-S1000, Yamaha XJ6 and Yamaha R1/R1M (2015 onwards)
- Unique design and distinctive sound
- Precision engineered 6 facet profile
- “Claw Contoured” outlet
- Tempered / fused sleeve seam with compression coined ends
- GP Style double spring mount
- Dyno developed – no fuelling modifications needed
- Fitting kit and instructions supplied
- No re-packing required
- Year – 2016+